Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congratulations Miss Leesa and Aaron!!

Great new everyone!!!
Miss Leesa's bundle of joy has finally arrived!!!! little baby boy Phoenix Erwin Chaseling arrived into our world on Saturday night!!!! weighing 9lb 4 which is 4.2kg!! He was just in time for mothers day!!!!!!!
Stepping out Forbes would like to send our love to Miss Leesa, Aaron and their families!!!!!!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!!!
We all can't wait to see some photos!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies everyone!! I have been slack not keeping the blog up to date!!!!!!!!!!
From this point on I'm going to post weekly updates and news!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mothers Day!!!!!!

Looking Forwards to seeing everyone in class this week!!!!!!

I'll see you all Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment